Still hunting methods to create your own Netflix Trial Account. Well looks like your hunt ends now. In this post we will be sharing several methods to create a Netflix Trial Account.
Mostly We Share Working Bins to Create Trial Accounts. You can search our website for Netflix Bin. But As Netflix improved their payment system it is getting more difficult day by day creating a new Netflix Trial Account using a BIN.
That’s why in this post instead of sharing BIN, we will be sharing working methods to create your trial account easily.
We also have other Multifunctional BIN codes here on RSO Blog Which are still working. Also, you can check out our Bin List for BIN codes for popular services like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Spotify, etc.
NOTE : This Method is for Indian Users.
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number that is linked with your Aadhar
- Age of Aadhar Holder must be less than 18 years.
- Download FamPay app from playstore : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fampay.in&hl=en_IN&gl=US
Step #1 – Create a FamPay Account
- After downloading FamPay App from PlayStore, Open the App.
- Register Using Your Aadhar Card.
- You will receive OTP on the mobile number linked with that Aadhar Card.
- Verify your OTP. Follow further instruction and your FamPay Account will be created.
- Now go to Card Section to check your Card.
- Add ₹5 in FamPay Wallet, this amount will be used to verify FamCard on Netflix.
Step #2 – Creating Netflix Trial Account.
- Connect your VPN to Switzerland and Visit https://www.netflix.com/
- Register with fresh email.
- Select UHD+ Premium Plan and Proceed Further.
- Enter the required credentials and use the FamCard as your Payment Method.
- To verify your card it will deduct a small amount from it. After successful verification. Your Trial Account will be activated.
- This Step is most important, ENJOY your private UHD+ Premium Netflix Account.
Well above we shared the working methods, We will be updating this post once we find more working and reliable method. Don’t forget to bookmark this post and check regularly for updated.